M-100 Group forum members selling area
 6.3 project feelers to someone seeking project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bwostosh

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2017 :  14:05:25  Show Profile  Visit bwostosh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, all M-100 group,
It is time to transition from one hobby to the new hobby and bail out of the old. I have accumulated stuff over the years pertaining to the 6.3 .
We have upgraded to 560SEC and 560SL. Since I haven't been driving for 23 years now (Legal Blind) the thrill of cars has transitioned into doing CAD/CNC guitars. So Let me know if you may be interested for further information. Thanks.

Yeah, those are 15" Bundts they were polished once

Brian O.

MattR

USA
93 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2017 :  14:13:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Brian,

Funny. I was just contemplating this morning whether I wanted to pursue a 6.3, 6.9 (a real one), or maybe pick up an old Rolls as my summer commuter.

I should know by this weekend whether I've a serious interest or not? It depends on if either of the houses I like sell before I can get in to tour them (and if anyone's noticed: yes, I have been house shopping for aroud a year).

What corner of the country are you located in, and what do you know of that the car needs? Those are probably going to help determine who's interested in this car.

----------------
1976 450SE 6.9
aka Frankenbenz
Go to Top of Page

bwostosh

USA
485 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2017 :  18:24:48  Show Profile  Visit bwostosh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt, this is located in San Diego area. of course it needs more work and money. more than i wish to pursue. I know every detail of the car, and all the parts for completion, right down to the extra refurb'd clock and tach. Yes it is a project now. note there is no rust, no accidents, etc, just a neglected car with perfect motor/trans/rear

Brian O.

Edited by - bwostosh on 09/20/2017 18:26:10
Go to Top of Page

Clayton

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2017 :  09:18:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in San Diego and have interest in the car. My email is pacvert@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M-100 Message Board © 2002-2015 International M-100 Group, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06